Wednesday, January 30, 2013

49.7 lbs

So we leave today, and after starting off with a suitcase weighing 65 lbs, I've shaved off the weight to just under the checked bag limit.  After much complaining, I said goodbye to the extra snacks I packed as well as some vitamins and fiber pills.  If any of you kind readers would want to send me packages of fruit snacks, chewy bars, or fiber pills, send me an email and I'll send you my address.  Letters are also welcome!  My birthday is coming up and having a physical birthday card to read would help ease my inevitable homesickness.  I have no idea how much it is to send a letter or package to central Kenya, but I imagine it's not the cheapest thing in the world, so if you're content sending me emails, I will be just as pleased (although I can't eat emails...).  

No comments:

Post a Comment